Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beastess Athletics

I will preface this post with the mere statement that it will be nothing but gratuitous self-promotion from here to the end of the post.  As if that were something new for this blog haha!  Anywayyyyyyy.......

I've spent the last couple years sending out email updates about local meets.  What started out as a small endeavor has grown immensely and I now seem to be somewhat of a go-to person for weightlifting in Chicagoland and the area.  I wanted to create a website that would allow people an online resource for all things weightlifting in Chicagoland and the Midwest region, a place people could refer others to for questions regarding upcoming meets, local coach information, and educational materials.  So I now proudly give you


Beastess Athletics will be constantly evolving.  I'm a strength coach not a web developer so you'll have to be patient with me as I work on it.  Please check out the webpage and even better, click the box on the page that says "Follow blog via email."  

So there you have it, I made you read this blog (boosting my numbers) and made you click the link to the new page (boosting those numbers)...BOOM gratuitous self-promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment