Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All Things Gym!

I am very excited and honored to have been given the opportunity to write a guest post for one of my favorite websites All Things Gym.  They always seem to have the most up-to-date videos and podcast interviews of literally all things gym related.  Olympic lifting, powerlifting, crazy feats of strength.  I've also been privileged enough to have them feature two of my videos on their site! 

You can find the first video of mine they used of my teammate Shane getting ready for the Pan-American Championship as a feature on the website by clicking: Shane Maier Pan Am Prep

The second time I was part of the actual feature as Crazy Plank Girl after I videoed myself doing a weighted plank challenge that I was given.  Check it out: Crazy Weighted Plank

This time if you're searching for a little motivation you can check out my guest post: Once You've Finished

So many many thanks to All Things Gym for not only posting my videos but allowing me to write a guest post!  And in case you haven't clicked any of the above links, at least click this one: Click me NOW or else! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment